Skip to main content

Positive Affirmations

Affirmations are positive statements that help to re-wire your brain to that which is positive or optimistic. It is best to repeat the chosen affirmations to yourself everyday either first thing in the morning or at some other time during the day, perhaps on the bus or train. You can also write affirmations on post-it notes and stick them around the house.  Affirmations should eventually settle into your unconscious mind and help you change your outlook for the better. A positive outlook can help with everything from mental illness to motivation to physical health. There is a catch though and that is that you have to believe the affirmations in order for them to work. The following collection of affirmations are good for, health, wealth, motivation and wisdom.  If you like you can print these pages and put them in a folder somewhere handy like the coffee table and then, like Alice, you just have to believe!

My body is a temple of health and vitality


I am worthy of vibrant health and a life filled with joy


My body is a vessel of contentment, happiness and health. 


I have mojo, I express myself and be happy


I am in the right place at the right time



Everyday I stretch myself a little out of my comfort zone


I am successful


I am confident 



I am strong


I am responsible for myself


I can get beyond my doubts and fears


I am in touch with abundance and success


I accept the world as it is


I believe in miracles


I have a positive attitude to money


Taking joy in my work, the money will come.



I am blessed with vitality, I have a confident, positive attitude, I believe in myself and am steadily working towards my goals


I confidently take action to improve my life


I put 100% into my goals. 


Great things don't happen overnight, I realise that the process takes patience and perseverance,


I am pro-active in everything I do. 


I am empowered in everything I do


I love myself


I am strong and powerful


Taking care of the present takes care of the future


I enjoy the rewards of labour


Money flows to me in expected and unexpected ways

I release all hang-ups about money


I can have what I want


I consistently work on my goals


I am on fire for my goals


I always get started right away. 


I do what needs to be done, now!


My body, mind and spirit are powerful and profound. 


I am humble yet confident


I approach my tasks with confidence and enthusiasm


I have frustration tolerance and start things straight away rather than lying down and getting nowhere.


I practice discipline now to avoid later regrets. 


I can tough things out with resilience and fortitude. 


Taking care of the present takes care of the future


I enjoy the success of finishing things


Money flows to me in expected and unexpected ways


I am always looking forward to working on my goals


I am filled with energy


My body, mind and spirit are powerful and profound


I am in the right place at the right time doing the right thing


I overcome my fears by getting out of my comfort zone


I practice discipline over regret.


I don't quit!


I accept full responsibility for my actions and results


I free myself from all destructive doubt and fear


I am successful; I am confident; I am strong!


My sex drive is strong and healthy and I am happy. 


With confidence and courage I take action for my ideal life.


I am filled with vitality


I am worthy of vibrant health and a joyful life. 


I am confident, healthy, happy and powerful


I love who I am becoming


I am a strong and powerful person


I am attuned to the abundance and prosperity of success


I attract miracles into my life. 


I choose to embrace the mystery of life. 



I really hope you enjoy the affirmations here and that they help you in profound and powerful ways. And don't forget: Just believe! 



Thank You to all the google creative commons licenses for the images. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation Phrase Triggers

The following phrases are ways to kick-start your day and begin your tasks on time and help you beat the procrastination habit. As you accomplish more you will feel happier and more fulfilled. Don't forget, if you make something into a habit it will get easier and easier to practice every-day. I hope you feel really motivated from reading through these phrases and maybe choose a few that resonate with you to help you to get up and go!  Do It now Do it now, break the procrastination habit is a book by Dr William Knauss. In the book, Knauss has plenty of ways of getting inside of the procrastination mind-set and leading the reader to more rational behavior and better outcomes. In the introduction Knauss points out that if you like you can cut the gordians knot that procrastination is just by doing everything now, straight away, right now. It's a brilliant little book for getting unstuck and accomplishing more. 5 stars!  Eat that frog Eat that frog is a book by Brian Tracy on get...

Foreign concepts for wellbeing and motivation.

Photo by Look Studio on Unsplash Sometimes looking at things from another point of view can be refreshing and enlightening. So what do other cultures say about motivation and well-being? Read on  to find out.  Willpower in Tao, mastery. If you act with vigor you will have willpower.  Mastering others is strength, mastering self is power.  Virya Virya is Sanskrit for energy, diligence, enthusiasm, zeal & effort.  It pertains to perseverance and vigor, It also stands for courage and strength. Virya is the antidote to Thina. Thina pertains to sluggishness, dullness and lack of drive. The Dalia Lama says that it is wise to be diligent.  Ppalli-Ppalli Ppalli-Ppalli  Is South Korean for the concept of speed. The phrase basically means  Quick quick, hurry hurry.  From serving in a restaurant in minutes to erecting buildings years before the deadline, Korean is a culture based on speediness. If you think about it, doing things with haste is more...

Meditation

Meditation is the practice of focused attention. It can incorporate mindfulness, witnessing and clarity by using sitting, breathing, chanting and movement exercises. It is a form of relaxation and can improve mental and physical health and some say it can help you to reach nirvana, or enlightenment. It is particularly good for stress and anxiety. You can practice it as much as you like, once or twice a day, but 20 minutes in the mornings is a good place to start. There is a saying in Zen that 'You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you are too busy, then you should sit for an hour'. When you sit in meditation, you sit cross legged with correct posture and practice deep breathing.  Meditate, Definition verb (used without object), med·i·tat·ed,   med·i·tat·ing. verb (used with object), med·i·tat·ed,   med·i·tat·ing. to meditate revenge. to engage in thought or contemplation; reflect. to engage in  transcendental meditation , devout religious contempl...